Wednesday 28 March 2012

Filming Plan - Day 1


Day 1
Narrative filming: 

Start of video: Close up of text, mid shot of me holding picture, close up of picture being put down.

Flashbacks: 

Frisbee: Mid shot of me catching frisbee and throwing, close up/midshot of frisbee hitting PB, close up of my face (shocked), mid shot of me running
Fifa: Close up of tv - goal celebrations, scoreline. Mid shots of me showing expression of sadness/anger at loosing, Mid shot moving out of PB in Arsenal
Poker: Close up of cards being place down, Mid shot of me looking at cards and laying them, mid shot of PB, close up of his cards
Car: Low angle midshot of me driving/singing (as if from PB's view), high angle shot of PB (as if from my view), longshot of car driving, midshot of car so can see people inside

End: Mid shot of me in chair crying, close up of wiping tears, close up of door bell being rang, midshot of me getting up, close up of my hand on door handle, low angle shot (PB view) of door opening, longshot of us at door.

No comments:

Post a Comment