Tuesday 13 March 2012

Locations

For my narrative I shall shoot the video mostly around my house. That gives it the realistic feel, however for the flashbacks we shall shoot in various locations. The Frisbee scene will be filmed in my garden, and the FIFA scene will be filmed in my lounge.

Amarillo (Is this the way too?) is filmed mostly in corridors, so we shall shoot the footage of the spoof in the school corridors. A-wing in particular has a split where my backing singers can come from either side. We may also film outside on the pavement as Amarillo does use different locations in the video.

OK Go's Here we go again, will be filmed in the school gym. The original video uses treadmills, so we shall use the treadmills in the gym. It is also a big wide space to use a split screen effect.

Bohemian Rhapsody will be shot in a black room, probably the medical room at school, as it has no windows. A torch can then be used to light up my face to get the spoof similar to the original video.

No comments:

Post a Comment